Tuesday, May 24, 2011

BABY SCRAPBOOKING

1.First Page

Mommy and Daddy came to know about me on _ _ _ _ _ (Date)
Whom they told first _ _ _ _ _ (Person's Name)
Mommy's Reaction:
Daddy's Reaction:
























2.Second Page

My first Picture (first scan)


3.3rd Page

Mommy and Daddy first heard my heartbeat on _ _ _ _

4. 4th Page

See i m growing day by day.

5. 5th Page

Scan of 8 th and 9 th months.
I am about to come out now...mommy and daddy are eagerly waiting for me.

6. 6th Page

I the mean time i am grown fully, Meet my mom
Here is some information about my mom.

7. 7th Page

Meet my Dad.

8. 8th page

Journey of my mom in 9 months, her likes dislike, food cravings, her total weight gain etc ....

9. 9th Page

Finally i arrived ....

10. 10th Page

My Birth Story

11. 11th Page

Hey i am Libra. Mommy jolted down some qualities of libra. Here are top 10 reasons.


12. 12th Page

Libra : Symbol,Element,Planet, Colour, Lucky Number

13. 13th Page

Now my birth is certified by Govt. of India.

14. 14th Page

How Mommy and Daddy Named me
and other names considered.


15.15th Page

the beautiful house where i was born(pic yet to be put)


16. 16th Page

this is our small and lovely family. Me Mom and Dad.

No comments: